Fishtank

A million cups of coffee, endless wet days, a number of nervous breakdowns, a few sedatives, a pinch of insomnia...and finally another painting is finished. I am overwhelmed. I dont have much appetite.. let the sun shine a little bit.
Which song I listened most? Was it a song by Eleni Karaindrou or Tom Waits? I can't remember. My memory was always weak anyhow. I suppose I am forgetful; but I cant forget the thing I want to forget most. I am hungry now. Let's go.
What are we having for lunch?
-fish and chips
I think we should have some meat
-grilled fish at Balmain
Forget the lunch, lets go for an holiday. I missed packing my suitcase.
-are we going to have some wine with the fish?
We will eat meat, you can have a beer.
-chicken then.
We should go to Bangkok
-Padthai then
Did you pay the rent of the studio?
-I can cook something at home
......
..
.