Multicultural Sydney: A Slice of Contemporary Turkish Visual Arts


Dear Friends,
I would like to extend the invitation of my upcoming show, Multicultural Sydney: A Slice of Contemporary Turkish Visual Arts. This show has a special meaning to me as it is the first show I have curated in my career. My vision for this show was to bring the most exciting contemporary Turkish & Turkish/Australian artists alike for a group exhibition in Sydney and introduce this sensational group with Australian viewers.

This group exhibition will feature internationally acclaimed contemporary Turkish artists such as Burcu Yagcioglu, Volkan Diyaroglu, Erman Inci and many more, for the full list of artists and their works please find the press release along with a press image attached.  You will also be able to see two of my new works as part of the show.

I would love to see you all at the opening night on the 10th of March 6.30 pm - 8.30pm. 

The exhibition can be seen between March 9 - 24, 2016.

The exhibition venue is Project 504 located at 504 Pacific Highway, St Leonards. 
 
If you have questions on the exhibition or if you would like to book a private viewing of the show please feel free to contact me.


                                Eat your heart out by Mertim Gokalp 2015  120cm x 90cm oil on linen